View Single Post
Old July 11, 2013, 01:18 AM   #20
David Hineline
Senior Member
Join Date: December 23, 1999
Location: South Sioux City, Nebraska
Posts: 704
Since you obviously know nothing, The HK MP5 you bought unless it is a registered sear or registered trigger pack, it can not be used to convert another semi gun.

So if you bought a registered receiver MP5 you can not convert any other gun with the trigger pack.

If you bought a registered sear or registered trigger pack, then it can be used on other receivers, but if the barrel on your MP5 is under 16" in length when you remove the sear/pack you have created an illegal short barreled rifle. You will first have to register your short barrel receiver as a short rifle on form 1
David Hineline is offline  
Page generated in 0.03378 seconds with 7 queries