View Single Post
Old July 2, 2013, 09:29 PM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: December 13, 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 733
You need to buy your own pass

I don't believe your brother-in-law will be able to get your pass as they swipe your driver's license and your name is on the pass. You will need to stop in at a gunshop/sporting goods store once you cross the border.

FYI, they provide a backer, but you need to bring targets and tape/stapler to affix them. Only "single sheet" targets are allowed (paper, stickers, etc).

Other than that, enjoy the range. Good staff, good facility, and usually good people there shooting as well who follow general gun safety rules (which is important considering it is up to the users to call a cease fire and ensure the line is unoccupied before heading downrange).

Have fun!
I like guns.

Once Fired Brass, Top quality, Fast shipping, Best prices. -10% Coupon use code " Jay24bal "
Jay24bal is offline  
Page generated in 0.05479 seconds with 7 queries