View Single Post
Old June 4, 2013, 10:57 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: February 13, 2006
Location: Washington state
Posts: 12,831
You can call any reputable stockmaker and get the stock you are looking for. Yes, Great American Gunstocks can do it (if they are over the little production blips they were having), or Richards Microfit could do it (they typically come without a bolt handle cutout, they do deep mag or straightened floorplate), or Macon Gunstocks (the one on their website has the full magazine profile, they may fix that).
Never try to educate someone who resists knowledge at all costs.
But what do I know?
Summit Arms Services
Taylor Machine
Scorch is offline  
Page generated in 0.05815 seconds with 7 queries