View Single Post
Old May 17, 2013, 11:54 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: February 13, 2006
Location: Washington state
Posts: 12,828
You can try Jack First Guns or Numrich. Or call John Taylor at Taylor Machine. He does not sell parts, you will have to ship your rifle to him. He repairs firearms and can install the mag tube bands for you.
Never try to educate someone who resists knowledge at all costs.
But what do I know?
Summit Arms Services
Taylor Machine
Scorch is offline  
Page generated in 0.03798 seconds with 7 queries