To everyone that has been posting on this thread. Seems like mosinitis is a real disease and highly contagious.
Some early warning signs are:
1. Watching "Enemy at the Gates" multiple times.
2. Posing in front of a mirror while holding a mosin.
3. Getting caught staring at your mosin for a extended period of time.
4. Cycling the mosin bolt over and over again because it feels good.
5. You find that your mosin understands your better than your wife does.
6. Considering naming your newborn baby "Mosin".
Please be careful everyone.