View Single Post
Old April 25, 2013, 05:55 PM   #11
Senior Member
Join Date: May 17, 2012
Posts: 228
If it goes to the FL supreme court it can be appealed to SCOTUS if there's a federal issue(2A and not FL's RKBA constitutional amendment).
press1280 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04882 seconds with 7 queries