View Single Post
Old April 21, 2013, 02:43 AM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: June 4, 2007
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 193
my brother in law wants a Wilson combat in 9mm. it's not on California's roster.
Single Shot Exemption is probably the answer - see the long thread at Calguns

As you seem to already understand, the issue is the Roster.

A handgun not on the Roster may not be transferred into or in California unless
* the buyer is exempt from the Roster (principally LEO)
* the transaction is exempt - intrafamilial (child/parent/grandparent - brothers and cousins and whatnot are not included) or Private Party Transfer (2 parties with CA ID meet at a CA FFL)
* the gun is exempt from the Roster (one example, Single Shot Exemption)
See the CALGUNS FOUNDATION Wiki for discussion of California firearms law.

The FAQ page is here.
Librarian is offline  
Page generated in 0.05173 seconds with 7 queries