View Single Post
Old April 21, 2013, 01:27 AM   #3
Aguila Blanca
Senior Member
Join Date: September 25, 2008
Location: CONUS
Posts: 9,787
If it isn't on California's DOJ roster of approved firearms, he cannot take possession of it in California. You are in another state, so a gift from you would be an interstate transfer. Since it's a handgun, an interstate transfer MUST go through an FFL in California, and an FFL in California cannot transfer a handgun that isn't on the DOJ roster of approved firearms.
Aguila Blanca is offline  
Page generated in 0.04009 seconds with 7 queries