Thread: Silencer build
View Single Post
Old April 9, 2013, 11:43 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: November 28, 2012
Location: Western WA
Posts: 144
The only parts you as the form 1 builder can replace without paying another $200 tax are wipes (rubber disks with slots in them). You can send your silencer to an FFL/SOT class 2 for repair. The only part that can't be replaced by an SOT is the tube. The FFL/SOT also cannot make repairs that result in a longer tube or a change in the bore.

As far as I know another person can make parts for you as long as you are present and control the parts; as in take them home at the end of the day.

Here is the BATFE silencer FAQ;

Lark is free!
Lark is offline  
Page generated in 0.03878 seconds with 7 queries