View Single Post
Old April 9, 2013, 02:19 PM   #479
maestro pistolero
Senior Member
Join Date: August 16, 2007
Posts: 2,148
While I think the decision for cert in Kachalsky will not be later than the end of April, the Court could conceivably wait until Woollard is filed and briefed. That would mean a wait until the start of the 2013 Fall Term.
Although the court has been informed by Gura that a Woollard cert petition is 'imminent', wouldn't that filing have to wait until the en banc hearing request is denied?
maestro pistolero is offline  
Page generated in 0.03930 seconds with 7 queries