View Single Post
Old April 1, 2013, 08:57 PM   #10
Join Date: March 21, 2013
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34
Sorry for the continuous posts. I am going to overlap the flat iron on the door over top of the outside edges to seal it up. My dad was telling me the seal on our current gunsafe is a special gosh darnit material that expands when its heated to provide a better seal. Considering this is a gun/firearms forum and the majority of you own gunsafes, would by chance any of you guys know what that material is called or where I can find it.
I imagine a little research online would help me but ill start here with the research.
Pope94/IA is offline  
Page generated in 0.03358 seconds with 7 queries