View Single Post
Old April 1, 2013, 04:42 PM   #3
Evan Thomas
Join Date: July 7, 2008
Location: Upper midwest
Posts: 5,141
You need to determine whether your policy is written to reimburse you for the replacement value of your personal property. Some are, some aren't. The easiest thing would be to ask your insurance agent.
Never let anything mechanical know you're in a hurry.
Evan Thomas is offline  
Page generated in 0.03998 seconds with 7 queries