View Single Post
Old March 23, 2013, 08:44 PM   #10
Senior Member
Join Date: December 22, 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 348
I will say the same thing talk to a lawyer, do you have a friend of a friend thats a lawyer just to ask them that question? A lawyer that wont want money just to ask a question...
Once you talk to a lawyer maybe you can ask them also if you transfer them to a friend that you really trust or a family member again that you really trust (and dosnt live in your house) thru a FFL dealer. Then once this is over in 2 years or so transfer them back over thru the FFL.

But again I dont know the law so talk to a lawyer..
tynman is offline  
Page generated in 0.03163 seconds with 7 queries