View Single Post
Old March 23, 2013, 04:29 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: September 13, 2005
Posts: 3,890
I live in NJ, and yes, consult a lawyer. It's expensive but it's the only way to go. FWIW I think that judge is overstepping his authority.
SIGSHR is offline  
Page generated in 0.04492 seconds with 7 queries