For anyone who may be interested. I am reasonable sure I got the problem resolved. I did a careful cleaning and lubed with frog lube. Re-installed the #14 spring and functioned well but still had the failure to lock on last rnd. Dropped back to the #13 and it functions perfectly. Shot both factory and reloads with "0" issues.
Learned that I will not use lithium spray grease and the factory Kimber #14 is probably much closer to the Wolf #13. My kimber is fast and reliable once more. 2" groups at 15yds.
Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it.
"If you find yourself in a fair fight,,,
Your tactics suck"- Unknown