View Single Post
Old March 21, 2013, 02:04 PM   #16
Spats McGee
Join Date: July 28, 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,905
You can: (a) loan him a rifle for temporary sporting purposes (like going hunting or plinking); (b) give him a gift certificate or cash to go buy the rifle for himself (but not to buy it for you (see straw purchases)). But no, you cannot directly give him the rifle without going through an FFL.
I'm a lawyer, but I'm not your lawyer. If you need some honest-to-goodness legal advice, go buy some.
Spats McGee is offline  
Page generated in 0.04707 seconds with 7 queries