View Single Post
Old March 20, 2013, 08:06 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: June 14, 2004
Location: NY State
Posts: 6,326
There is no such thing as a "blood groove" on a knife.It has nothing to do with blood .It's called a "fuller"
And Watson , bring your revolver !
mete is online now  
Page generated in 0.03664 seconds with 7 queries