Thread: Range silencer
View Single Post
Old March 20, 2013, 04:37 PM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: March 17, 2013
Location: Lenhartsville, PA
Posts: 164
Never used or seen one, but read a bit about them. In some circles they are called mufflers, with the common feature being sound absorbing materials, usually fiberglass insulation. If one of these could be brought to market it might save a great many places to shoot, as it seems to me that noise - not safety concerns - is the most often cited reason ranges are closed.
cvc944 is offline  
Page generated in 0.08789 seconds with 7 queries