View Single Post
Old March 18, 2013, 09:00 AM   #4
Junior member
Join Date: February 10, 2009
Posts: 974
its called WADCUTTERS

thats basically what youd want to shoot based on frame strength. however you realize that the cylinder probably fits into other 1851s by the same company?
Newton24b is offline  
Page generated in 0.06882 seconds with 7 queries