Thread: RPG
View Single Post
Old March 12, 2013, 07:04 PM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: March 31, 2011
Posts: 120
You would have to have explosives licenses and an approved magazine even if you could afford the $200 tax on each one. You won't get licensed for explosives unless you are in the business.. You won't find anyone who will sell you explosive rounds legally.
mboylan is offline  
Page generated in 0.04165 seconds with 7 queries