Thread: Please help
View Single Post
Old March 11, 2013, 11:52 AM   #2
Willie Sutton
Junior member
Join Date: January 26, 2012
Posts: 1,066
Call a lawyer in Florida and pay him for his advice.

Do not put your life story onto the internet, and then follow the advice that people will throw at you. Most of them (meaing "us", myserlf included) don't know jack about the specifics of the law there, nor about your circumstances, and if anyone does, they are a lawyer and will be way too smart to answer it here.


Willie Sutton is offline  
Page generated in 0.03309 seconds with 7 queries