View Single Post
Old March 3, 2013, 11:07 AM   #42
4V50 Gary
Join Date: November 2, 1998
Location: Colorado
Posts: 19,383
I'd contact the manufacturer, Marlin/Glenfield, for a new magazine tube. Can the old tube be straightened out perhaps by driving a rod of the same inner diameter through it?
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt. Molon Labe!
4V50 Gary is offline  
Page generated in 0.03574 seconds with 7 queries