View Single Post
Old February 28, 2013, 06:39 PM   #9
Senior Member
Join Date: December 3, 2012
Posts: 495
You can, but you will go to prison if caught. Need license. You can however get a class III dealer license and obtain non-transferable TII dealer "samples". Can only sell them back to a class III dealer but can have a lot of fun in the mean time.
colbad is offline  
Page generated in 0.05054 seconds with 7 queries