View Single Post
Old February 26, 2013, 12:11 PM   #48
wooly booger
Junior member
Join Date: February 22, 2013
Location: on the edge
Posts: 143

They show government land ownership only, not private ownership, nor hunt unit boundaries.

In states like MT, this is very important. Many hunt units have different regs. EX...339 You have to draw a permit for a brow tine bull. Right across a creek or pass or road, you are in 343 which is brow time bull only.
wooly booger is offline  
Page generated in 0.05324 seconds with 7 queries