View Single Post
Old February 24, 2013, 03:30 PM   #9
Senior Member
Join Date: September 28, 2008
Posts: 10,447
Unless the guy who messed it up is going to replace it, about all that can be done is using offset/adjustable mounts or something.
Maybe a real gunsmith could fill the screw holes, even just with the screws, and drill and tap new holes somewhere else along the top for another try.
Or maybe elongate the holes in the mount so that it's adjustable.
Walt Kelly, alias Pogo, sez:
“Don't take life so serious, son, it ain't nohow permanent.”

Last edited by g.willikers; February 24, 2013 at 03:38 PM.
g.willikers is offline  
Page generated in 0.04665 seconds with 7 queries