View Single Post
Old February 20, 2013, 11:33 PM   #10
Senior Member
Join Date: February 13, 2006
Location: Washington state
Posts: 12,827
My curiosity arises from what might happen upon my passing, and if my wife would want to sell the NFA firearms in the trust.
When you establish a trust, you name a trust administrator and a contingent administrator. The administrator is in charge of the trust, can acquire and/or dispose of trust properties. When the administrator dies, the contingent administrator assumes full trust administrator authority and can acquire or dispose of trust property. Ask your attorney, they will have the answer to your questions.
Never try to educate someone who resists knowledge at all costs.
But what do I know?
Summit Arms Services
Taylor Machine
Scorch is offline  
Page generated in 0.03383 seconds with 7 queries