View Single Post
Old February 17, 2013, 01:52 PM   #9
Senior Member
Join Date: May 29, 2008
Location: now living in alabama
Posts: 2,433
Call 911, then an attorney. He will advise you as to what to say and do. If the firearm was fired in the city limits, you will be taken into custody if for no other reason than the discharge. Once everything has gone to court and you are found not at fault and only defending yourself, usually all charges will be cleared and your weapon returned to you. sure to get a receipt for the weapon when they take it. Makes it a lot easier to recover.
No such thing as a stupid question. What is stupid is not asking it.
sc928porsche is offline  
Page generated in 0.04882 seconds with 8 queries