1. Wet a patch with solvent
2. Push wet patch through barrel
3. Let it sit for 10-30 minutes while I clean the rest of the rifle / parts. (Follow manufacturer's recommendations on how long it can stay in barrel, some solvents can attack barrel steel so be careful!)
4. Scrub bore brush with bronze brush
5. Wipe bore with clean patches
6. Use another solvent coated patch if needed.
7. More dry patches until clean.
The rest of the rifle gets a wipe down or light scrub with a tooth brush, then a light coat of oil.