View Single Post
Old February 13, 2013, 05:28 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: August 8, 2012
Posts: 2,556
I'll be first. Find a local firearms specializing lawyer. It'll cost you less to get a letter from him saying yea or nay, than it will to have him defend you after the fact. If you are exceptionally frugal you could look up the USC and ND Revised Code or whatever ND calls it.. but yeah it's cheaper to get a letter from a JD specializing in firearms law. Edit- as a third option that may or may not be cheaper, you can go through an FFL third party.
JimDandy is offline  
Page generated in 0.03144 seconds with 7 queries