View Single Post
Old February 8, 2013, 08:10 PM   #1
Join Date: February 4, 2013
Posts: 72
Pasters, the right term, where to buy, ones that aren't junky...

So, what is the term for the stickers used to tape up cardboard targets? I need to order some, but don't even know what term to search. I'm speaking of the small circles or squares that are used on IDPA targets and similar.

I had a roll that a friend gave me a while back, but that's gone. So then I picked up a roll at a shop over the weekend, but quickly discovered they were absolutely awful, in that they'd just fall off the cardboard. Great.

Anyone have any recommendations of where to order some non-junky ones, or what search terms to use?

Overscore is offline  
Page generated in 0.03486 seconds with 7 queries