View Single Post
Old February 7, 2013, 12:11 AM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: January 3, 2012
Location: Justin Texas
Posts: 297
Question Answered

Brand new to reloading and am looking for components while waiting for my reloading equipment to arrive. I was looking at a website that sells once use brass for .223 and they have some. It says "Federal 223 FC Crimp (250ct)". Can someone tell me what Crimp means?
I comprehend how a projectile can, “lose velocity", but don't understand how a projectile can, "loose velocity".

Last edited by cdbeagle; February 7, 2013 at 12:39 AM.
cdbeagle is offline  
Page generated in 0.04318 seconds with 7 queries