View Single Post
Old February 4, 2013, 09:28 PM   #4
Jim Watson
Senior Member
Join Date: October 25, 2001
Location: Alabama
Posts: 14,155
As I understand it, the threaded adapter from gun barrel to soda bottle or oil filter is the licensed " silencer."

Considering the Feds are not agreeable to you even keeping spare baffles for a regular suppressor, I guess you better throw out those empty bottles right away and not buy an oil filter until you've got the drain plug out.
Jim Watson is offline  
Page generated in 0.03425 seconds with 7 queries