View Single Post
Old January 28, 2013, 11:00 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: January 27, 2013
Posts: 1
given colt .38 as a gift from a in PA

Hello, I was given the .38 from a friend..the gun was her dad's service revolver..he is really sick and in a nursing home and she didnt want the gun in her house anymore. Not sure if gun is registered in PA but we are all Pa residents. what do i have to do to make sure transfer is legal?..not really into going through the hassel of a FFL dealer and all that. is it simple as filling out a BOS?
akak34 is offline  
Page generated in 0.06221 seconds with 7 queries