View Single Post
Old January 25, 2013, 05:48 PM   #10
Spats McGee
Join Date: July 28, 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,866
SonOtheSouth, it's not that we don't want to help. We do. Unfortunately, the only way we can help is by steering you to a lawyer. A good lawyer may be able to get the felony expunged, gun rights restored, or maybe even a pardon. You're unlikely to accomplish any of those without the services of a competent lawyer.

If you're thinking about getting a gun, you should be very concerned about what federal law has to say on the matter, because a violation of the section I quoted above is punishable by 10 years in prison. See 18 U.S.C. ยง 924
I'm a lawyer, but I'm not your lawyer. If you need some honest-to-goodness legal advice, go buy some.
Spats McGee is offline  
Page generated in 0.03637 seconds with 7 queries