View Single Post
Old January 17, 2013, 09:17 PM   #15
James K
Join Date: March 17, 1999
Posts: 24,160
Talk to an attorney. See if you can file a $100 million civil rights lawsuit for harassment, attempted false arrest, unlawful detention and maybe a few other things. You may not win, but you would sure get their attention and maybe a nice settlement to please go away.

Jim K
James K is offline  
Page generated in 0.06653 seconds with 7 queries