View Single Post
Old January 13, 2013, 09:29 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: February 2, 2010
Posts: 5,297
"midlength" usually indicates the gas block location is about 1/2 way between the carbine and the rifle length.
You have a "midlength" with a carbine gas block location?
An easier and likely better solution would be a "pigtail" gas tube. These have a curl that wraps around the barrel under the hand guard to make the extra length.
Mobuck is online now  
Page generated in 0.03869 seconds with 7 queries