View Single Post
Old January 11, 2013, 07:09 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: March 15, 2010
Posts: 5,956
I think that u must have I'd with physical address. I have a cdl with po box and until I got a handgun permit, I had to take my voters card to buy a gun. Now I just show my chl.

My commercial dl only had po box.
rickyrick is online now  
Page generated in 0.07312 seconds with 7 queries