View Single Post
Old January 8, 2013, 05:09 PM   #9
Senior Member
Join Date: November 4, 2012
Location: Georgia
Posts: 906
I would say just get it registered under your father until your of age, and then get yourself the permit for it.
alex0535 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03451 seconds with 7 queries