View Single Post
Old January 5, 2013, 09:02 PM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: January 2, 2006
Posts: 701
I can't remember who makes them, but there is at least one maker that does an extended panel for the Ruger grip frames. The wood extendes below the bottom of the gripframe to give a larger gripping area.
savit260 is offline  
Page generated in 0.05280 seconds with 7 queries