Thread: Name that gun
View Single Post
Old January 4, 2013, 11:54 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: July 31, 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 296
Name that gun

It looks sort of like a bullpup style, has a translucent poly U shaped mag that snaps on top 30 maybe 50 round.

Short thumb hole stock, whole thing maybe 20 inches.

Local shop has one, was too busy to look at today, was going to do some research and try again tomorrow.

No idea what it was called, would probably recognize it if I saw a pic...

Been searching through "top magazine" pics and have not come across it.

Any guesses?
Sabre9mm is offline  
Page generated in 0.03902 seconds with 7 queries