View Single Post
Old January 4, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: May 5, 2010
Location: Santa Fe, NM
Posts: 447
you can buy UHMW stock from woodworking supply houses, like Rockler, and cut it any shape you like. i have some in my wood shop, 1/2" and 3/4" thickness, 4" wide, 24-48" long.
1-DAB is offline  
Page generated in 0.02932 seconds with 7 queries