View Single Post
Old January 3, 2013, 08:37 PM   #17
Senior Member
Join Date: March 17, 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 925
You should apply for florida or Utah non resident permits ..... Get quite a lot of reciprocity with either, but Utah probably the best for you except won't help with NYat all
See Ya!
kayakersteve is offline  
Page generated in 0.04131 seconds with 7 queries