View Single Post
Old January 1, 2013, 03:25 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: November 23, 2009
Posts: 3,963
The above answers are correct, you must log all C&R items acquired while you were licensed in your record book. Also, any C&R items you obtained prior to getting your FFL 03, while not required to be entered in your record book, must be entered in your record book if you dispose of them later on, while you are licensed, with entry to read "disposal from collection" or similar.
kilimanjaro is offline  
Page generated in 0.04932 seconds with 7 queries