View Single Post
Old December 30, 2012, 07:32 AM   #22
Bud Helms
Join Date: December 31, 1999
Location: Middle Georgia
Posts: 13,155
The wife had the round metal frame from Michaels and the green stuff. (What ever its called)
I think they call it garland and you can buy it by the foot or prepackaged at stores like Hobby Lobby or Michael's. The wreath forms (round wire forms) are there too.
"The irony of the Information Age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion." - John Lawton, speaking to the American Association of Broadcast Journalists in 1995
Bud Helms is offline  
Page generated in 0.04687 seconds with 7 queries