View Single Post
Old December 29, 2012, 09:29 PM   #28
Senior Member
Join Date: October 12, 2012
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 335
that doo hickey

Its called a flash guard.
You can get them in the after market.
They are meant tot protect your eyes and face
from the flash and bits of metal that can come from the cap.
DD4lifeusmc is offline  
Page generated in 0.04526 seconds with 7 queries