View Single Post
Old December 28, 2012, 12:59 PM   #15
Join Date: October 19, 2012
Location: Union County, nj
Posts: 34

The FAA means the small piece of black plastic. As it was explained to me it is supposed to assist in loading the round in the chamber if it fails to load.

A gun smith told me that that is the wost thing to do if you cartridge doesn't load.

I just drop the mag and shake the round out.
dbldune is offline  
Page generated in 0.06289 seconds with 7 queries