View Single Post
Old December 27, 2012, 05:58 PM   #8
Senior Member
Join Date: May 11, 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 758
I'd drop the $200 on getting the tax stamp, as the flash-to-bang time on that is pretty long (I haven't done a NFA transfer in about 4-years but I hear they're taking forever nowadays).

Once you get the Form 1 back, you can do what you want with it and then get uppers later, but that way you're not waiting around as much.
"Our contract called for 16 cases of rifles and ammunition for $10,000 dollars, not a machine gun...........That is our present to the General"-Pike Bishop

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”
Beretta686 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03577 seconds with 7 queries