View Single Post
Old December 25, 2012, 10:30 PM   #42
Senior Member
Join Date: December 10, 2005
Location: Central , OR
Posts: 1,832
What is a, ''BNWCFB'' ?
This is a BB or beveled base.
I am having trouble finding the FB(flat base) or aka PB(plain base) in the button nose wc design most are BB.
joneb is offline  
Page generated in 0.03300 seconds with 7 queries