View Single Post
Old December 21, 2012, 02:54 PM   #13
Senior Member
Join Date: August 8, 2012
Posts: 2,556
If I read that right, one of you could open a business in the state of the other, and then transfer legally. IF I read that right. Of course, the cost of opening a business, and the time involved probably is more work than just using an FFL.

Edit: Then again, as I re-read that I don't see anything about a place of business equating with a residence like I thought I had before. I must be mixing something up, or missing it in a second reading.
JimDandy is offline  
Page generated in 0.03280 seconds with 7 queries