View Single Post
Old December 19, 2012, 08:43 AM   #13
Senior Member
Join Date: June 16, 2008
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 10,820
A chamber cast is the proper way. You can order the material from Brownells and do it or take it to your gunsmith.

If your gun smith can't do it, or doesn't have the gages, find another gunsmith.
Kraig Stuart
USAMU Sniper School Oct '78
Distinguished Rifle Badge 1071
kraigwy is offline  
Page generated in 0.03461 seconds with 7 queries